Philosophy Behind Redmon Law
We help business owners achieve their business summit, safely.
• We leverage our knowledge, expertise, experience and network to business owners’ advantage.
• We challenge business owners to bring clarity to their vision, objectives and strategies.
• We shoulder the legal aspects through an understanding of our clients’ business to find practical solutions.
• We best serve as a trusted advisor.
We strive to help clients achieve results beyond their expectations.
• We listen and ask questions to develop a deep understanding of the desired outcomes and real issues.
• We suggest practical innovative solutions for business owners.
• We look for the next right answer.
• We continually look for new ways to get a competitive advantage for business owners.
We strive to exceed business owners’ expectations.
• Under-promise and over-perform.
• We promise what we can deliver and deliver what we promise.
• We understand we compete for a place at our client’s advisor table and we challenge ourselves to earn their trust and attention.
We conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty and accept responsibility.
• We provide and expect open and straightforward communications.
• We expect to make good decisions, accepting that we may be wrong.
• We focus on solutions, not obstacles, blame or excuses.
• We acknowledge and learn from our mistakes.
Inner Circle of the St. Croix Valley
Gazelles International Inc.
Club E Hudson
Located Downtown Hudson, WI
We are located in the South end of Main Street as you approach downtown Hudson, Wisconsin at the intersection of Coulee Road and Second Street South above Lolo Restaurant. Visitor parking available at the rear of the building.
Redmon Law Chartered
175 2nd Street S, Suite 300, Hudson, WI 54016
Main (715)-386-0100 | Metro (651)-998-0900